Landlord & Tenant
The Landlord and Tenant Law is both extensive and complicated, the pitfalls many and deep however at Gulsen and Co we have considerable number of years of experience and expertise in this area of law and are able to give you a sound, practical and cost efficient advice to help you avoid common pitfalls whether you are a landlord or a tenant.
We specialise in the following matters including:
● Tenancy Agreements
● Tenancy Disputes
● Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
● Removal of unauthorised occupants
● Lease Negotiations, Variations & Renewals
● Subletting & Assignments
● Rent Reviews/Rent Arrears
● Recover of Service Charges
● Enforcement of covenants
● Forfeiture of a lease
As a landlord
● What are my responsibilities as a landlord?
● How to evict a difficult or a bad tenant?
● My tenant stopped paying the rent – how can I recover the rent arrears?
● What can I do if I want a tenant to leave before the expiry of his Tenancy Agreement?
● What to do if the tenant wants to leave before the expiry of his Tenancy Agreement?
As a tenant
● What are my responsibilities as a tenant?
● How to get my deposit back from a difficult landlord?
● Who is responsible for carrying out repairs in the property?
● Do landlords have legal obligation to ensure the safety of tenants?
● What can I do if my landlord is trying to evict me and repossess the property?
● How can I ensure that my landlord provides the services he said he would provide?
● I want to sublet my property what do I do?
Contact our offices now to speak to a Landlord and Tenant Solicitors for and expert advice.